Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fun fall days

Its been a crazy couple of weeks filled with lots of fun! With Ladybug in preschool, Beans and I are left spending the day running errands, coloring and playing! I love all the little moments that I get to be with her! Its such a fun stage watching her personality take form and the snuggles aren't bad either! (she is snuggled up with me right now, actually.) I miss my Ladybug though. I am constantly wondering what she is doing, learning, and who is she friends with..... I hang on to her every word as she tells me about her day after school on the way to the park. 

This last weekend, we went to the Corn maze with my brother and his family. It was the best time and filled with so much laughter and joy. There is nothing more wonderful than seeing how happy my brother and nephews are. I am so thankful for his fiance for all of that. She is wonderful and caring. She loves them all so unconditionally and brings out the best. Congrats to both my brother and soon to be sister-in-law!!!!!

Well, I am off again. Here are a few pics from the last couple of weeks and I hope everyone is having a great Sept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment