Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Morning giggles

The last three days have gone by in a blur of errands, works and school. They have been late nights with me getting off at 11, working out and arriving home sometime around midnight. So, it hasn't been the easiest to wake up and be all sunshines and smiles. However, this morning was perfect. Some how both girls wound up in our little queen sized bed. This normally means that one or both parents get booted out. However, this morning I got woken up by my two wonderful little girls giggling and playing peek-a-boo!!! It was the perfect start to my day and so far has kept me in a wonderful mood!!! I love being mommy to blondes with redhead attitudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment