Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Monday, October 8, 2012

Fun times

Lately, I am feeling very blessed in all the little moments and joys of life. I love that I live so close to two of my nephews and my niece. I get the pleasure of not just watching my girls grow up but my siblings' kids as well. I feel so lucky to be able to attend flag football games, fight evil zombies, and have girly days with such wonderful kids. I wish that my newest nephew lived closer so that I could love on him and shower him with all my attention. But I hope that soon I will be able to meet him! So, here are a few of my favorite pics from the last week of mostly my girls and a little sneak of one of my darling nephews!
Play time giggles
Little fans//Break from play
Coffee(Italian Ice) date//Dancing Queen
Ladybug's Ladybug friend
Play with me instead of mop the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment