Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gotta brag a little

So today was our first ever parent/teacher conference. I have to admit that I was very nervous. I believe our Ladybug to be extraordinarily smart and did not want that belief to be shredded. Also, I am prone to over thinking and worrying. I know shocker! Anyway, I was happily surprised and my heart filled with pride when her teacher not only told me our little Bug scores the best in her class on their "tests" (or whatever they call them), but that in many subjects was at the level of a kindergartener!!!! That's right, my baby in a genius!!!! Now, if I can only get her to focus a little more she could take over the world! Mwahahahaha....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment