Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Random happenings

Its been a crazy couple of weeks filled with a lot of fun, stress, and craziness. Of course, this is just the start since we have my little brother's wedding ( I am super excited about this!!!!), birthdays, dance recitals, holidays, oh my! So, let me feel you in on the happenings of the last couple of weeks. I have been busy organizing my house and though it feels like I am doing so one drawer or box at a time, I can see and feel the improvements. We rearranged the living room and it feels more.....zen. I will post pictures of it once I get everything in its rightful home. The days have been filled with park time (since winter will be here soon) and getting things ready for the coming business.


Little book worm//love that face
goofing off at dinner out//Slide race


Ladybug also had her first field trip and bus ride on Oct. 30th. Her class went to Petco to buy fish! The whole week before she talked nonstop about FINALLY getting to ride the bus and how she couldn't wait to see the fish. My mother in law watched lil bean so that I could go on the trip with her. It was so worth it! Her excitement was contagious and she made the simply pet store seem like a safari ride. Her favorite part was getting to pet the snake. "It felt creepy!" I am so glad that I am blessed to be working part time and able to experience 

The rest of our week was filled with a girls shopping trip with my sister and niece, dance class and general goofing off. Hopefully, I will be starting on their Christmas tutu outfits next week as well as some fall decorating and Christmas crafts. 

Ballerina//Cousins shopping
Little mouse//Love my style
My little fashionista
my costume//movie night
friends house goofing off

No comments:

Post a Comment