Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Monday, December 31, 2012

New year New Begining

As everyone knows today is New Year's Eve. The last day of 2012. Looking back, I have to say its been a wonderful year. Our baby turned one and developed her personality, our Bug went from a toddler to a full on little kid, Hubbins and I found our grove and our marriage has flourished, Hubbins became a manager and we got an awesome dog. Those are just a few high lights with so many more small moments that stole my breath. 2012 certainly didn't start well and had MANY bumps and bruises, but over all the good most deffinatly out weighed the bad.

So with 2013 just a day away, I wonder what will happen next year and I have to admit that I'm super excited about the 13 part. It is after all my lucky number, do this has to be an epic year! I'm not big on resolutions since they seem to be made in good intention but rarely followed throw with. So, I hope to continue to find my path, to stay happy and in love with my husband, to take more time to enjoy all the moments of our girls' lives and to find lucky, beauty and peace where ever possible.

Have a safe and happy new year! Love to all my family and friends! May 3013 rock your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment