Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sisterly love

Have you ever stumbled across one of those moments with your kids where you know you are raising them right? I did today. Actually, I've been blessed with LOTS of those moments lately but this one just filled my heart with love. After taking the girls and puppy for a walk, and coming home rather quickly due to lil giraffes melt down, we decided that she needed a longer nap. However, lil giraffe strongly disagreed with this (we are entering terrible-I mean- terrific twos a little early). I left the room in hopes that she would calm down. As I walked back out to the living room, I hear Ladybug singing to her little sister and talking sweetly trying to get Sis to quiet down and rest. I snap this picture so I would remember how sweet their love for each other is and be able to remind them just how important having a sibling is.

No comments:

Post a Comment