Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Family Day and my awesome purse

Today Scott and I managed to score a free day! Of course, we have a million little things on our "need to do" lists. However, it's been forever since we had a family day so we took FULL advantage! We spent the morning while Bug was in school relaxing and having some serious couch cuddle time as well as some good ole fashion tickle wars with lil Giraffe! After school we terrorized the poor sales men at furniture row! (We are hoping to redecorate and homey-ize pure house). The girls had the best time testing every bed, chair.....ok every surface! In between chasing wild children and dodging pushy sales we managed to get some great ideas. Then we did dinner and sho-goofing around at Shopko, where my wonderful Hubbins got me an epic bag!!!!

It's totally me and the phone picture just do it justice! It's bright and boho (without being too boho). It's cute and functional! I am in love.









No comments:

Post a Comment