Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Vague post, be warned

I am going to be very vague in this post. And I know how much people LOVE (insert eye roll and sarcastic voice) vague posts. However, I want to write about this but I am not ready to tell the world exactly what it is.

I made a decision yesterday and with some encouraging simple words from my mama, I feel lighter and happier. Like, yes, I finally found what I've been searching so desperately for. I found a goal, a purpose! I am so very excited and ready to start this new adventure. I promise to tell the world exactly what it is in a week or two once things are all lined up. But for now I just wanted to say "yes, I've found myself again!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment