Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Friday, March 1, 2013

33

Today is Hubbins' birthday! Since he's not huge on birthdays, I kinda make it my job to make him enjoy today. He sees it as one year older but I see it has one more year together. His birthday has a special significance since it was the day five years ago we started hanging out. We started our adventure. So for me I embrace each year of his life. I am selfish and want 80 years together. I want to grow old and celebrate our "over the hill" days together.

Hubbins is such an incredible man. He is my rock and strength. My king of the nerds....or is it Greek??!! He makes me laugh and brights all my gray days. So baby, I know you may not be super excited for one more year, but I am for you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE OF MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment