Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Thursday, April 4, 2013

So many words....

As most of you may know by now CPI, the owners of the Walmart and Sears studios has closed their US branch as of Wednesday night. It was a heart wrenching shock to many people, our family included. I have so many negative and hateful things I could say about that company. From their lies and leading employees on to the selfish act of simply going black with no warning to employees. I am however trying to be positive and focus on creating the next chapter in our lives. To use my time with the better purpose of praying for all those affected.

I gave myself 24hrs. I assumed I would need to curl up in bed or do something mind numbing and inwardly melt down. I want to give my self a chance to mourn the loss of our financial security and be furious with the injustice of it all. However, the last 24 hours has shown me how truly blessed and lucky we are. The support that our little family has received by so many is encouraging and reminds me to have hope. I know we will get through this speed bump. Hubbins and I are strong and stubborn. We have an uncanny luck. We have friends and family willing to help, even if its just to listen while we vent. But most importantly we have two little girls. Little girls who even on the grayest of days makes the sun come out and dance. For them, we have to get through. For them, we have to come out stronger and be better. So, I am putting my big girl pants on and we are going to!

To the people affected by this, the employees without jobs, my heart and prayers go out to you all. I never thought something like this would happen to us so I am sure you feel the same. And to anyone in the Great Falls area looking for a photographer, I would happily recommend. J Scoff Imagery. http://www.jscottimagery.com/


And because I want to end this on a happier note here are a few pics from the girls and my park adventure.











No comments:

Post a Comment