Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Trendy tot Thursday

Matchy match!

I never thought I would be the mom to match my girls' out fits or even coordinate them. But now with two adorable little girls, I find myself loving it. I don't do the match thing daily. Heck, anymore I can't even coordinate them as each girl has their very own distinct style and opinion. But I wanted to share some of my favorite matching or coordinated outfits. 
Their first matching outfit courtesy of the awesome Yaya// cute coordinating summer wear
I love these outfits again courtesy of Yaya.///cute bubble skirts and ruffle shirts. 

Vests and orange/gray striped shirts from great grandma//girls day out outfits
Pretty coordinating princesses//Uncle Dudes wedding

Fun coordinating and matching outfits from the last year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment