Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Trendy tot

My girls love tutus. They basically live in them especially come spring and summer. We literally have a door of tutus in every color. Truth be told I love them too. There is nothing more girly and fun then a tutu. 
This was Ladybug's very first tutu. It is well loved and worn. I love how fun the zebra stripes and pink is. 


Jozy's birthday tutu outfit. I was so excited when Yaya found a giraffe print one. It truly is perfect for her. 



Their latest tutu pics. I love the difference. With Jozy the tutu still looks so little and sweet but with Ladybug it almost looks more mature. I seriously wish I had a tutu for me. 

So there you go the main staple of my girls' closets. What is your  kids primary staple?


No comments:

Post a Comment