Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Monday, September 16, 2013

Trendy tot Tuesday

So, I am so excited to be doing my first link up post. I am still really new at blogging even though I started over a year ago, so this is really new and exciting for me. I stumbled upon Kelly's blog and the Trendy tot Tuesday link upon posts a while ago. I'm not going to lie, its a little scary to link up and perhaps get readers other than family, so I haven't done it yet. However, I really love my blog and want to get to know the blogging community. So here goes......

Ladybug started Pre-K last week and I really wanted to share her first three school looks. Ladybug has really started to develop her own style and shopping with her has become quite the adventure. She no longer just lets mommy choose and I really love that she is growing in her fashion freedom. 


Day 1: Dress and boots Target
Day 2: Shirt-Ross Dress for less, sandles- Old Navy, Shorts- yard sale find
Day 3: Shirt- a Gift from one of her uncle and aunt, jeans and boots- target
Not to be out done here are 3 of my favorite outfits from Lil Sis last week. She is defiantly a mix of girly meets rock star. 

8 comments:

  1. Love all of their outfits! I wish I had more time and motivation to takes pics of my kids before they are out the door in the morning! I love Lil Sis's rock star shirt & skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit my husband did most of the pictures last week since I have been working over nights. But it's become a habit for both the girls and me. Ladybug actually came home from school today and asked for her picture because daddy forgot earlier

      Delete
  2. Love the name of your blog haha...so cute!

    And her outfits are adorable---my preschooler would love that lalaloopsy shirt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The name most defiantly fits I think.

      I love your girls style. They are so cute. I have to admit I wasn't sold on the lala shirt but now that Ladybug has her own opinion I try to pick my battles and I really think she rocked the look.

      Delete
  3. Welcome to a fun link up! Thanks for joining! I love that first outfit with the fringe and boots. So rockerish and fun! That purple dress is adorable too! :o) Newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am so glad I finally joined. It's a lot of fun and I can't wait to do next week.

      Delete