Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday

I am so ready for things to slow down a little and we are almost there. But since this week is another crazy week with work, babysitting, and gearing up for Ladybug's birthday and party, I am doing a easy Trendy Tot Tuesday  post. It helps that my girls are looking oh so stylish and fashionable today. 
Seriously, I love this outfit. One because this vest has been a favorite for a year now. It's super soft and fun. Plus, it goes with a lot of outfits and styles. Added with the skinny jeans and boots, she just looks fall perfect. 


So, this sweater is actually two sizes too big, but when it comes to fall I LOVE over large comfy sweaters. Ladybug can totally pull this look off and I absolutely die when she wears these leggings. This may be one of my favorite outfits. 

I know I've said it before, but I love fall outfits. They are comfy meets chic!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you can wear dresses on girls one year then wear them as shirts the next. Or a dress for a few years!

    ReplyDelete