Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday:Little Ballerina

I am linking back up with the Trendy Tot Tuesday  ladies. I love this link up. I love that my girls are in dance class and since dance is on Tuesdays, I wanted to share some of my favorite outfits so far this year. I promise next week I will have more to say as I will hopefully be sleeping more. 



If she has to wear a normal leotard and skirt the tights are crazy. She always has her own spin on outfits. 

Serious, flash dance flash back!!! By far one of my favorites of the favs. 

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I die at little dancer girls! Love the skirts and legwarmers! Makes me want to get up and dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I wish my girls could dress up a little more for ballet---they are required to wear light pink leotard and light pink tights---not much room for changing up the look haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next year my oldest will be required to wear pink tights and pink leotard. So this year and last year, I am letting her explore her dance fashion. It's been a blast.

      Delete
  3. Adorable girls with such a sense of fashion already! =) First time on the blog-- Found you on the link up. I am having a $50 H & M giveaway today! Check it out if you have time.

    Jill @ Youmeandcapri.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm pretty proud of them and their style. I will defiantly stop by and check out you blog and give away.

      Delete
  4. I found you on the link up. Your girls are adorable. The dancer/ballerina look is just so sweet. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I can't wait until my little one is old enough to take dance lessons :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say seeing them dance and get excited about dance is one of the best.p things. You will love every second of it.

      Delete
  6. Cute! I cannot wait until Charlie is old enough for dance. :) Found you through the blog hop

    ReplyDelete