Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Transformation Thursday.

I've struggled with weight issues my whole life it seems but recently have begun to seriously make getting healthier a priority. I want to be healthier and have more energy. I want to be able to chase my kiddos and be a healthy example for them. 

So, I am coming here. I know that I don't have a ton of followers yet but I hope those that do read my blog will help keep me accountable as well as all my friends/family. I plan to do an update each Thursday including my weight loss for the week, how much I've worked out, etc......  

This is a life change for me not just a diet so I'm going about things differently. The goal is to stick mostly to protein, vegetables and fruits. To start with I am cutting everything else out mostly and will slowly add things back in at a healthy portion size. I also will be working out 3-4 times a week. I want to do Pilates and a cardio workout. 

So, wish me luck and please help with encouragement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment