Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend fun

Saturday the girls and I meant up with my sis in law and the kiddos for down Christmas crafting at a local museum. The kids got to make lots of ornaments and then decorate some sugar cookies. I didn't get pictures of the decorating because it was so crazy and busy there just wasn't room or time. But after they are their cookies, we went to the museums awesome kid room. The kids had more fun in there. They pretended to be cowboys and Indians, rode horse, made food and just let loose. 

Sunday we had church and then a thanksgiving dinner at my in laws church. Again, it was just too busy for pics but I got a couple cute ones of the girls before church. 


No comments:

Post a Comment