Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Sunday, December 1, 2013

2nd annual North Pole Breakfast

Saturday morning we had our North Pole breakfast. I love this new tradition we started last year to kick of the Christmas season. I love that Ladybug remember and had been asking for weeks if I thought Santa would send his special elves again. I love that Lil Giraffe had the biggest smile and her eyes filled with wonder when she saw the breakfast. I love the magic and getting to embrace it with our girls. So, here are a few pics. Sorry they aren't the best quality since it was dark and I didn't think to have Hubbins use his camera.
The set up.
Since the North Pole is sooooo cold, Santa sent socks to keep feet warm.
Ladybug showing off her cool shirt. I love giving them to the girls early so they get plenty of wear time.

The girls loving their special snow babies Santa sent. 

The girls showing off their new shirts as we were leaving to do some Christmas shopping. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Dec. 1st and Thanksgiving weekend. I'll recap more on ours later. 
To see last years breakfast, it's posted here http://raisingblondeswithredheadattitude.blogspot.com/2012/12/north-pole-breakfast.html

No comments:

Post a Comment