Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Trendy Tot: Christmas inspiration

Yay, Trendy Tot Tuesday link up is back!!! I've missed it. I love Christmas, and now that I have kids I may go a little crazy. Normally, the girls wear pretty sparkly princess holiday dresses for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. But this year I wanted to do something a little different.  If you have Pinterest, I'm sure you've seen this adorable snowman outfit.

And since the girls already have cute white tutus and I have an awesome friend who is making them lil snowman hats, I knew this would be my inspiration this year.

But then I went to Claire's and found these and feel in love a little. So, I've decided they might be little elves for Christmas Eve.

I can't wait to share their final outfits. Because I can't resist. Here is my favorite photo from last Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Hopping over from TTT!! I love Christmas outfits too. Can't wait to see the final outfit!!

    ReplyDelete