Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday: holiday favs 2013

Linking up again with Trendy Tot Tuesday. If you are a blogger, I recommend joining in on the fun.


I love holiday outfits or pieces and since we have done SO much celebrating all ready this month I wanted to share some of the cute outfits the girls have worn.



Their Christmas shirts that Santa sent for their North Pole Breakfast. Both bought at Walmart. 

Another shot in their shirts. Love the attitude. 

These are the outfits they picked out for their trip to see Santa. I love that they coordinate but aren't over the top Christmas styles. I think they look like cute little elves. 

Fun at Bug's preschool last Friday. I love these shots of the girls. Doesn't Bug look a Whoville-ish?

My little Rudolph. 

Seriously, the posing! It kills me. Again, I love the coordinating but not crazy matching. These were picked for Bug's field trip to the Children's museum that Jozy and Hubbins got to tag along with. Cute and comfy!!!!

A sorta shot of the shirt Jozy wore. (She's a bugger to catch). It's a bull dog with antlers and so adorable. This is actually the matching outfit that Bug wore for Jozy's first Christmas. 
Here's the flash back pic of both girls. Christmas 2011. 


Anyway, what is your favorite holiday outfit so far that your kids are wearing! 












No comments:

Post a Comment