Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Finish this V. 2

Linking up for Finish this.  I really love the open ended questions and a couple of this weeks really made me think! 


1. I use my “green thumb” to..... Hahaha I don't have one! I love the idea of having plants but usually just end up killing them
2. The secret to life is focusing on family, friends and love. It's about going on adventures, embracing life's moment, and putting the monetary things second to love and joy. You can't take money or things with you, but love and happiness those will warm your heart in heaven and the love you spread will live on forever
3. I get my money’s worth by shopping sales and looking for bargains. 
4. On a scale of 1 to 10, my level of organization is 5 but I really really want to be a 9 or 10. I'm working on it. Just need life to slow down a bit so I have time to really jump in. 
5. A gentleman always respect women. More than paying or opening he doors. They should be a shoulder when things are hard, strong arms to protect, and care. They should never pressure a woman to do something she doesn't want and always remind them how beautiful they are no matter their size or shape. 
6. Handwritten notes are  AMAZING! I love to write them and receive them. They are a lost art and joy. Getting a hard written note can brighten anyone day!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have the secret of life! I love this response -- family, friends and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of the secrets to life, and how close they all are to each other between all of the bloggers linking up! Such a great one you've got! ALSO: I love discovering I'm not the only one without a green thumb! I always thought I was some kind of freak for not being able to keep plants alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I love how similar everyone is as far as the secret to life. And yay for not being the only nongreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to chime right in with everyone else...sounds like you have THE secret to life.

    ReplyDelete