2. I splurge on... Notebooks and pens. I'm a sucker for the written word and actually hand write most of my blogs first. I have TONS of journals and notebooks filled with book ideas, random notes, etc....
3. My worst habit is… holding my emotions in. I tend to keep things bottled up till I explode. Since, I love my husband and don't feel like our marriage should be collateral damage, I'm working on it.
4. My passport represents… not much right now, but I'm hoping to change it soon. We traveled and lived all over growing up. I want to give our girls some of those experiences.
5. My most ridiculous fear is… Ok, so this might be cheating but it's the only ridiculous thing. If I watch a crime show (criminal minds, bones, castle, etc...) or read a thriller book too close to bedtime, I spend the whole night paranoid. I force my husband to check on the girls and make sure everything is locked tight every half hour. This got so bad when I was pregnant that Hubbins banned all thrill or crime anything from the house for the duration.
6. My favorite thing to give is… hugs and kisses to Hubbins and the girls! Best things EVER!!!!!