Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Finish this....

1. I will never outgrow
… Disney, and coloring pages, tea parties, silly kid books..... This could be a very long list. In truth, I still love a lot of kidish things. One of the best things about being a mom is getting to share those things with my girls. It makes them that much more magical! 
2. I splurge on... Notebooks and pens. I'm a sucker for the written word and actually hand write most of my blogs first. I have TONS of journals and notebooks filled with book ideas, random notes, etc.... 
3. My worst habit is… holding my emotions in. I tend to keep things bottled up till I explode. Since, I love my husband and don't feel like our marriage should be collateral damage, I'm working on it. 
4. My passport represents… not much right now, but I'm hoping to change it soon. We traveled and lived all over growing up. I want to give our girls some of those experiences. 
5. My most ridiculous fear is… Ok, so this might be cheating but it's the only ridiculous thing. If I watch a crime show (criminal minds, bones, castle, etc...) or read a thriller book too close to bedtime, I spend the whole night paranoid. I force my husband to check on the girls and make sure everything is locked tight every half hour. This got so bad when I was pregnant that Hubbins banned all thrill or crime anything from the house for the duration. 
6. My favorite thing to give is… hugs and kisses to Hubbins and the girls! Best things EVER!!!!!


11 comments:

  1. oh Holly, I'm right there with you on the pens and notebooks. I am a writing utensil WHORE!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha And who doesn't love a fresh box of Crayola crayons and a coloring book?! Yes please. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes back to school time is like heaven for me. I become a pen, note book, and coloring stuff hoarder. But I'm ok with my addiction.

      Delete
  2. It has been said that we get two childhoods, our own, and the childhood we share as moms to our children! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually three cause then you get to be a grandma!

      Delete
    2. Those writers on Criminal Minds are good! Those shows are creepy!

      Delete
    3. I love that and it's so very true.

      Delete
  3. I love to color. There is something just so relaxing and freeing about it. Nothing excites me more then a big box of fresh crayons too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving the new crayola ones that are themed. They are little and perfect for my purse and can fit my mood. It's AMAZING.

      Delete
  4. I spend my whole life paranoid over crime shows! I can't do them at night! AND: certain episodes can keep me freaked out, looking over my shoulder for a good week- even if I know it's a situation that would never happen to me, like after watching Hawaii 5-0, am I POSITIVE the Yukosa (sp?) Japanese Mafia isn't coming after me? AM I???!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am so glad it's not just me. I have the hardest time with the ones dealing with kids. During my last pregnancy, I was positive their was a serial killer after our oldest daughter. So, now I only watch them during the day and never criminal minds (even though I really want to)

      Delete
  5. I love coloring with my niece! It's so fun and I find I want to color more than she does. Coloring for her is a scribble on a page and then flipping to the next page...she's 2. Hah!

    So true on those crime stories too close to bed!

    ReplyDelete