Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Monday, February 17, 2014

Trendy tot

So, I had this plan to do a Trendy Tot post of all the great clothes we got over the weekend. The sales were unreal and my girls SCORED BIG! However, its also been a busy and crazy couple of days so pictures did not get taken. Instead, I am going to share a couple of my favorite outfits from this weekend. 

Bug:
Shirt.skirt: they were actually Shopko finds. I got them on sale and LOVE how versatile they can be.
Jozy:
Shirt: Gymboree about two years ago. Though she is rocking her awesome Sofia amulet and earrings.

Jozy:
Jeans: Target/Hoodie: Children's Place
Bug:
Leggings: Target/Coat: Carter's (and the best snuggle coat EVER! It is crazy soft)



No comments:

Post a Comment