Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Finish this


When I need help with life’s mysteries, I turn to.....lately it's been God. I'm new to religion so this isn't my practice 100% of the time, but I'm trying to bring my stress and worries to him. The next best thing though is my mom. She's so level headed and full of love. She gives the best advise or let's me ramble on. Some times she even lets my flounder depending on what my stubborn self needs. 

My next challenge is figuring out......what's next? Today I am pretty sure my job situation will be changing and it's time to find the next step, the next adventure and where I am suppose to go. 

I shake things up.....in all sorts of ways. I don't like the mundane or ordinary so I'm always looking for some new adventure or way to shake things up a little. 

High heels are....great in theory. I love the idea of them but I feel like I'm too tall and can't really walk in them. So, I'll stick to flip flops, boots and tennis shoes. 


3 comments:

  1. Let go and let God. Prayers for directions and discernment on your next moves. That's exciting and scary. Thanks for linking up with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you about high heels. They are pretty. But there is no way I can walk in them. And they hurt like heck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for not being the only one. I always look at them and try them on. But in the end I go back to my flip flops.

      Delete