Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Princess Sofia party


Last weekend, Jozy had her Sofia the first themed birthday party. It was so much fun to plan and create this special day for her. I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted. I was far to busy celebrating with my baby girl. But I wanted to show off some of the fun.

My mom made this amazing castle cake. She blows me away each year with her made artist skills. I love you so much and appreciate all you do for the girls. I know that each cake you make comes with a special memory of you the girls will treasure. 
Fun marshmallow pops. 
Some of the party decorations I made in advance. I love how the banners turned out and they were so easy. 
I love this face she gave me after demanding a picture. Silly girl. 
I'm pretty sure the party guests had a blast. 
Hubbins made this awesome castle for the kids to play in. I really wish that I had gotten a better shot of it. 
Sitting next to the awesome cake Yaya made. 
Blowing out the candle. 
Lil Giraffe was spoiled rotten by all our friends and loved ones. Here are some of her super excited faces. There were so many and I want to thank everyone. 


2 comments:

  1. I love planning kid's birthday parties! Such a cute party and an even cuter little girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. This was a really fun party to plan and celebrate. I love party planning and throwing parties for my girls is by far one of my favorite things to do.

      Delete