Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Trendy Tot

A couple weeks ago on Trendy Tot Tuesday, I focused on Lil Giraffe. So, today I am showing of one of my favorite Ladybug outfits. Yesterday was a lazy day of babysitting and the girls hung out with me. Ladybug went with a super comfy but really cute outfit. I would totally steal this look. 
Sweater dress: Crazy8
Leggings: a gift (walmart or target)
I love her scrunchy face smile. It brightens my day every time. 
Look at how tiny and adorable my girl is and seriously this is the cutest outfit for her. 
Of course, not to be left out here is Lil Jozy rocking her lazy day outfit of boy jeans and a tank too. Pretty sure I have the cutest girls and they can rock anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment