Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Weekend round up and some Trendy tot thrown in


So, there are a few things I want to make sure I document from this last weekend (starting Thursday). I figured, I would post about those and then do a sneak peek of the girls' St patty Outfits while I was at it.

Thursday was Bug's field trip to Homedepot where the kiddos all made calendar block things. It was so much fun and I love how much the girls got into building. I'll post more pics once I steal them from Hubbins. 
This girl LOVED her hammer and wanted to take it home. I think an Easter bunny may bring her some tools of her own. 

We spent the rest of the day in class with some painting and a little more pretend building. Or doctoring as it turned out to be. 

Friday, Ladybug played hookie from school since we locked ourselves out of the house for an hour. We spent the day running errands and some library time. I have to say that I am very impressed with our public library and all the work that has been put into it. I could easily spend an afternoon with the girls there. 
Then Saturday, we did some cousin pictures with the girls and my brother's kiddos. It's a tradition we have done yearly since B and Ladybug were 2. I am hoping to do pictures with ALL the cousins soon though. This is also where trendy tot comes in since it's a sneak peek of St Patty day outfits. 


And last but not least, I just really love these two pictures of the girls posing in the window. 

1 comment:

  1. Stopping over from the TT link up. Your library seriously sounds / looks amazing. I wish ours had that much fun stuff. Those last two pictures are such fun shots!

    ReplyDelete