Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

30 day mom challenge

I have been doing a lot of thinking as my life goes through some significant changes. I'll write about those later, once I have a chance to really discover how I feel.  However with the adjustments happening, I've decided to focus more on my blessings and really work on being a better mom and wife. I found this mom challenge on Pinterest (originally from here) I've had it saved to my photos for a while and look at it from time to time, but today I decided to go for it. Starting today April 1st, I'm going to follow each prompt and I'll write about here. My emotions, my success or failure and ultimately how it's changed me. Please feel free to join and let me know how it is going for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment