Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Finish This

My favorite makeup item is .....my mascara and eyeliner. They are the only things I wear on a daily basis. I'm not big on makeup and since I'm just around kids all day, I just don't wear it. 

The best book I’ve ever read was ____ because …hmmmm.....this is hard because there are a ton of great books. I think the one that touched me the most was "Letter from a slave girl." It's about this slave girl and her life. From being young and friends with the owners daughter, to being sold and raped, to going into hiding while pregnant, and so on... It's told by letters she wrote and ones written to her. I've read it several times through out my life and each time I see the story in a new touching way. 

My favorite TV show is …I don't think I have a favorite. There are a lot of good ones and I go through spurts, but there isn't one that I can't live without seeing. Right now my list is Burn Notice, Once Upon a Time, Big Bang Theory, and Crazy ones. 

The most spontaneous thing I’ve ever done is …maybe not the most but definitely the most memerable would be having a squirt gun fight at our friends high school my senior year. It was random and most defiantly not thought out. There have also been spontaneous road trips and things like that through out life. 

I prefer DOGS/CATS because …Dogs! They become your best friend and cuddle with you when you need that pick me up.  Their loyal and kind. 

I met my significant other …technically at a Halloween party. However, I do not remember him being there, even though I have seen pictures of us talking to each other. I do remember meeting him on Thanksgiving at work while we all played monopoly. We became friends instantly. 

1 comment:

  1. Husband and I just started watching 'Big Bang Theory' (I know, we're behind the times) and it's really growing on me! Sheldon cracks me up. Sometimes I want to smack him through the TV screen. HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete