Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Finish this

I could spend all day …playing with the girls.

My primary and most essential goal in life …be a good mom and raise strong independent leaders. To teach our girls how to follow there dreams, to fight for their goals, to be true to themselves but also to be kind, to be loving, and to care. 

You might be surprised to learn …I hate bread. I can only eat super toasted crunchy bread, and even then very rarely. I can't even watch people eat sandwiches. Thinking about it gives me the shivers. 

My favorite place in the world is …Japan. I loved living there when I was younger. It's beautiful and everyone is so very kind. 

I wish I had known sooner …I don't really know. I believe things happend when they do for a reason. I am who I am because of the path I've taken and the lessons I've learned along the way. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a big bread eater, but I do enjoy sandwiches, especially from Which Wich. That is probably my favorite "fast food" establishment. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bread comment made me giggle.. To get the shivers watching someone else eat bread.. that is funny... I can do wo bread when i'm eating a burger or even a sandwich.. but I do love my rolls and cornbread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting about the bread!! I, on the other hand, am a huge bread lover so therefore; I don't see us sharing a meal with bread involved....LOL!!!!!!!!! Would love to visit Japan some day!

    ReplyDelete