Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Finish this

I have a quarter to use a pay phone, I call ….my mom. Though I have to say this question cracks me up. A few weeks ago a friend and I were reminiscing about back in the day. We got to talking about you never see those collect call commercials anymore. This of course quickly lead to the fact that at least up here, there are no more pay phones. So, in truth, I think I'd end wondering around with my quater and grateful I live in a state were people would be willing to lend a stranger a cell phone. 

I found $25 in my pocket, I buy …the cute overalls I've been eyeing for my daughter. Or maybe a new book, or a lunch date with my girls, or some shorts for Hubbins, or a maxi skirt for my youngest. Hmmm....the possabilities are endless. (As long as I don't go in Target.) 

I have 25 minutes to watch anything on TV, I turn on …Big Bang theory. Hands down the best show since friends. I can watch it over and over again. 

A meal I can prepare, from start to finish. in 25 minutes or less is …most of my dinners are 25 minutes or less. But a favorite around here is my chicken pasta with avacado pesto. Yummy. 

At the age of 25, I wish I had known …I feel like I grew so much and learned so much last year that I can't think of just one thing. I discovered how insanely important my life long friends are, that marriage takes work and a serious agape commitment, finding God is the greatest thing, and so much more. This may be a better question for me 5 or 10 years from now. 

If I drove 25 miles (direction) from my house, I’d be in ..the middle of no where. Doesn't matter what direction. I'd be either on the highway almost to a tiny town of Power, or almost to Belt. I'd be on a dirt road literally no where. It's one of the things I love about Mt. It's easy to get lost and everything is so spread out that it becomes an adventure to get anywhere. There's so much wide open spaces filled with people who love nature and the outdoors. 

3 comments:

  1. I'd call my Mom too, thanks for joining the link up this week (and every week) too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not do well w where you live. I get lost so easily that I would have a heart attack in the middle of no where.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - $25 would disappear like nothing at Target. I have no clue how I spend so much money every time I go there!

    Also -- avocado pesto?!? I must hear more!

    ReplyDelete