Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Family pics with Uncle Dude's family

So I decided to do two posts from our fun weekend in Wa visiting my little brother and his family. At the end of the weekend we took some pics of everyone and I'm sharing those now. 
This is the "I'm all done with pictures" face. 
Our little family with Amelia Bedila. 
These two are best buds and always have been. They were also the saddest things the day we left. Bug sure does miss her Uncle Dude. 
Because Dude and Bug wouldn't stop pouting Aunt Jess had the brilliant idea that they would all pout in a pic. I love it. 
Then a nice pic. 
This is my favorite picture of Uncle Dude and the girls. He's such an awesome uncle and the girls just love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment