Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Finish this

Yay, I finally have a Wedensday to do link up with Nicole for finish this.
Prompts for WEEK 28 (July 16) are:
The only thing standing between me and my goal weight is myself. I have discovered lately that I am easily distracted and pron to excuses. So I'm working on hard on focusing and not giving in to myself. 

I don’t have to be perfect to be happy! It's taken me a long time to realize that. That I don't have to weigh a certain size or have a certain hairstyle. Or be perfect to be happy. I can love who I am in every way and it's totally ok. More importantly I don't have to compare myself to what others expect me to be. I can't be perfect in everyone's eyes, so I'll be happy in my own. I'll be the best mommy, wife, friend, sister, aunt, ext..... But if I'm not perfect the ones who truly love me won't care. They will love that I am happy! Besides the two people that matter most tell me, I'm the best mommy ever. That's pretty close to perfect if you ask me. 

I would improve my health by eating better and working out more. I'm already doing this and just cracking down a little more. I'm doing what I can and really just focusing on my health and not the number on Mr. Scale. 


4 comments:

  1. I totally get the diet and exercise and excuses, which is why you should join me in August for the #NOEXCUSES challenge!!!!! Check it out here ----> http://www.hairsprayandhighheels.net/2014/07/noexcuses-fitness-challenge-1500in31/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome. I'll deffinalty have to sign up. Thanks for the heads up.

      Delete
  2. I love your answer to the perfect question! It is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way with exercising. Only know I actually have a real excuse, I hurt my foot and its not fully healed and I am afraid if I push it too much something more will happen, so I need to wait. But yes...so true!
    Love your answer for perfect too - I totally agree 100%

    ReplyDelete