Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Fourth of July

I've been trying to express in words just how amazing and special our Fourth of July weekend was this year. I love 4th of July (ok, I love all holidays) but this year we got to go to WA and see my little brother and family. I got to snuggle and love on my baby niece for the first time. The girls got to experience just how totally awesome their Aunt and Uncle are. I got to watch Ladybug and Uncle Dude pick up their crazy bond like there has been a year between visits. There was no stress or drama. It was just a sweet relaxing weekend filled with so much love. So even though it was a VERY long drive, it was SO worth it. That said here are some pics from the trip.
Fourth of July shenanigans:
Random weekend fun:
This smile. How do you not fall for it?!
This is such a cool spot over looking the two cities and as a bonus you can see three different states from there. 
There were so many beautiful art pieces through out Lewistown and Clarkston. This is one of our favorites. 
We did a lot of stops on the way home as well, but I think that's half the fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment