Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Monday, September 29, 2014

It's a........

We announced our pregnancy to the social media world only a few weeks ago, and now we get to announce our exciting news of what lucky number 3 will be..........


YAY! For a third little girl. I couldn't be happier and the girls are over the moon excited too. I have so many emotions and thoughts going through my head at the moment. I know that with in the next week or two I will talk more about this pregnancy, more about our little Button and why we chose to keep her out of the spotlight for so long. But for now, I am just so excited to be having three little girls soon! I'll be leaving you with some more of my favorite photos from our gender reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment