Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Monday, November 10, 2014

10 on 10 November


I've been following Rebekah's 10 on 10 posts for a while and finally remembered to link up. I am so excited, even though I had a pretty lazy low key day. With two sick little girls and not feeling great myself, it was a day of relaxing. 
My morning reading and baby pintrest ideas
After the doctor the girls played for awhile. I love that Ladybug practices baby loving skills. 
Easy lunch for the girls
A show before naps on the sick snowy day!
Little Giraffe fighting naptime
Warm jello and a snack for Mommy
After nap snuggles with my cute little niece. The only healthy person in the house today!
Yay, for the first snow and drive to work. I sure do love the snow!
Spending the rest of my night at work..


6 comments:

  1. Yikes snow already! Hope y'all get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope we do too. I can't wait to get out and enjoy the snow. We were blessed with a long fall, since we usually get the first snow in Sept.

      Delete
  2. What a great set! Love the messy hair (fighting naptime)!!!
    And I just loved the name of your blog!
    Kisses and blessings.
    Mirys - from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the name fits perfectly with our little girls. Especially the messy hair Giraffe. She puts feisty to a whole new level.

      Delete
  3. Lazy days are the best! I love your use of perspective, lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete