Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The best feature.....finish this

Linking up for another awesome round of finish this 

The best physical feature on my body is....my hair! It has taken me years and years to love my hair. But I sure so love it. I love the uniqueness of being a redhead. I love the curls and the thickness. I just love my hair. 
With the exception of purple low lights recently, I've never dyed my hair. Because being a redhead is awesome. It's the first thing that Hubbins was attracted too, and it helps that I'm a feisty redhead. Also growing up in Japan I was considered a goddess, thanks to being a redhead. There is this amazing freeness that comes with lovingn and excepting the more unique part of you physically. For me, it's my hair and I don't plan to EVER change that. 


The best physical feature on my spouse’s body is......his eyes. I feel like that's a bit cliche, but they have always mesmerized me. I always feel like you can see not just his soul but his heart in his eyes. They normally are this gray/blue, but they change colors with his mood. I was attracted to him first because of his smirk, but the depth of his eyes got me hooked. I truly can not explain the craziness of those eyes. From changing moods to his eyebrow. Oh my do I love that random eyebrow with its white hair that tickles. Yeah, I feel a little at loss for words now. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is wonderful article on beautiful redhead personalities. The girl looks very pretty in this hair style and I really liked your photo shoot. I was looking for names of some beautiful redhead celebrities for my list and that’s how I came across your article.

    ReplyDelete