Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Maternity Pics

Last weekend my awesome friend took some maternit pics for me! I just love how they turned out and couldn't wait to share. 
So, I actually played with this one a little (which I NEVER do) but I love this one of Jozy and me. 
This one is my favorite by far. Lafybug wanted to do a sweet picture like her sister, so I gave her a cranky mock face. I love how it turned out and I can't wait to hang it on the wall. 

We redid this shot from when I was preggo with Jozy. It's such a sweet picture with so much love. 
And of course, some pictures of just the girls. 

Thank you again, Virgina with VLS photography. 

Edited 2/24/15
I wanted to put the final set of pics I took each week-ish while pregnant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment