Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Monday, February 23, 2015

One Month

Yesterday was Kristianna's one month! It seems so surreal since she hasn't even been home two weeks. I hate that we missed so much time with her, but I am so grateful that she is healthy now. 
I love this Zebra pillow pet my dad got her when she was in the NICU. I am going to use it for her monthly pictures. 
Weight/height: 7lbs 2oz and 21ins
Hair/eye color: red hair and gray eyes (I so hope she keeps them)
Eating: she is strictly on breast milk and I'm loving it. I wasn't able to solely breast feed this long with the big sisters, so this is awesome!
Sleep: she takes a good 3hr nap around 10am and again around midnight. Otherwise, she takes 2 shorter naps through out the day. You prefer to sleep snuggled with mommy or in the swing. 
Favorites: she loves tummy time, her binky, being in the carrier and mommy!
Milestones: her biggest one is surviving and graduating the NICU! She is also holding her head up for short spurts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment