Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Five years

5years
60 months
260 weeks
1820 days
43680 hours
and countless moments 
of endless love!!!!!
It seems so strange to think that its been FIVE years since I said "I do" to my best friend! It has truly been the ride of my life and I am so excited to see where the road takes us from here.
This picture is actually from 7 years ago when we started dating and we look like babies (or crazy young anyway!) This last year has been the toughest and most rewarding year of our marriage. There were moments when I didn't think yesterday would come to be. That we wouldn't see our 5th anniversary! But we fought hard for our marriage and family. We over came so many struggles and found God. I am grateful that neither of us are the type to give up and walk away. That we gave 100% and came out victorious! I can't imagine a more perfect man for me. He's an amazing father to our girls, my best friend, one of the most caring individuals and quick to help others. He also sees the world with such a creative eye and helps me to find the magic all around. I heard some where that the first five years are the hardest and I believe that's true. But I also believe that the next five will be magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment