Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Friday, June 19, 2015

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

Happy Father's Day, Daddy-o! I love you so much and feel so blessed to have you as my dad. You've always been there for me, even when I didn't want or think I needed help. You showed me the kind of parent I wanted to be and taught me I was just as awesome as the boys. 
Dad, you have always been my rock and I can't thank you enough! 
But I think watching you be grandpa to your three granddaughters may be my favorite thing. They are all Papa girls and love you so much. The big girls love to go visit and talk for hours about all the fun they have with you. 
I love that you never treat them different from the grandsons. You have shown them that they can conquer the world. 
You are such an amazing dad and it's very true, the best dads get promoted to grandpas!!!!! I love you so much! Thanks for everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment