Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Monday, August 31, 2015

Super Jozy takes on Preschool

I can not believe she is a preschooler already!!!!! My house is now way to quiet and I miss her laughter so much! But I am so proud of our girl and can't help but be excited for her! She has been talking about school for a year now and woke up with the biggest smile today! Our baby is growing up and I couldn't be prouder! She is going to rock preschool and make best friends! 

And seriously, look at her first day of school outfit!!!!!! How do you not love the superhero outfit!!!!!!!!

Favorite color: Purple
Favorite game: Sorry
Favorite book: Sofia the first
Favorite food: Cereal (mostly lucky charms)
When I grow up: I want to rescue unicorns and fly them!
Favorite thing about me: I like to Dance
My best friend(s): Aaron and Aidan
I want to learn this year: To be a big girl!

I love that she wanted pictures with her sisters too!


The annual backpack picture!

Ladybug insisted on being the one to help Jozy get on the bus today! They held hands and Bug told her to that today was going to be amazing and that she was so brave! Then ran back on the bus to give little sister one more hug and kiss!!!!!

Riding the bus all by herself for the first time on her first day of school! I am so proud of our little Giraffe and can't wait to hear about her first day of school.


No comments:

Post a Comment