Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Dressing Baby: Fall addition

I thought it would be fun to give my tips and tricks for dressing Baby Button. Since she is our third little girl, it is a little easier to really get pieces that are versatile and still super adorable. I thought I would start with some of my favorite fall themed outfits and my favorite tips for dressing her for the changing weather and styles.



Tip #1. Mix and match styles
Don't be afraid to take a tutu or fancy dress and pair it with simple shoes or leggings. Also don't be afraid to take a simple outfit and add a splash of pizazz! With three girls, our house is filled with tutus, sparkles, and dresses. I have learned to let the girls wear those items whenever they want, and that sometimes its nice to tone them down with a simple piece.

Tip #2. Think outside the box
I love taking a sweater or shirt that is a few sizes too big and turning it into a cute dress. The cute gray sweater dress is actually a 2t sweater and I paired it with her boyfriend jeans to make an adorable little outfit. Its great for running errands or all the fun casual fall events. Also don't discount the boy section. I spent hours looking for the perfect plaid shirt until I stumbled across one in the boy section. I am also on the look out for a little cardigan sweater and jean button up shirt from the boy section. If you pair them with more girly pieces the result is crazy adorable. 

Tip #3. Don't be afraid to accessories or to add some layers
I am loving hats, bows, leggings, cute shoes, and a belt here and there. They add such a fun touch to outfits and now a days you can find super cute ones every where! I also love to add fun layers in the fall. The weather here changes often through out the day, so layers are my saving grace. When doing layers choice easy to get on and off options, breath able fabrics, and don't be afraid to mix things up.




No comments:

Post a Comment