Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Sunday, January 10, 2016

10 on 10

One of my goals is to document our days a little more. I love the idea of 10 on 10, and I'm so excited to link up this year. 

Today was a pretty mellow family and house project day. 
She believes this is her blanket and we spend the morning snuggled in. 
Playing with my old kitty from my childhood. 
Yay laundry!!!
Finally unpacking our bedroom and putting things together. 
The pile of books I always have with me.
Playing silly putty and creating all sorts of fun things. 
Cooking dinner and watching iron chief 
Big sis decided to use the iPod to learn how to fold a pretzel. She then taught her sister. 
And full circle, snuggling a Button to sleep. It's also her first night without a binkie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment