Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Surprise and other weekend fun!


This last weekend was the guys nerdapoloza at my little brothers. My awesome sister in law threw all the guys in the family a great star wars game weekend. They all had so much fun and I wish I took some pictures of the great decorations. 

While the guys all game, the women and kiddos hangout. We went shopping, swimming and Button got a surprise birthday party. 
My mom and sister in laws planned the sweetest most wonderful surprise party for our little Button. Since she was too sick to have her birthday party the weekend before, they got together to make sure she was celebrated. I love how lucky our girls are to be so loved by their Yaya and aunts! 
It was a wonderful family fun filled weekend and I wanted to make sure to document all the love and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment