Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Confessions Vol 1.

So I stumbled upon this awesome link up and thought I would give it a try...... So today I am linking up with Jessica over at the Newly blog.

I confess........

Jozy turns five today and I am a wreck! I don't know what it is about the 5th birthday, but it kills me each time. I may have gone a little over board to compensate the fact that I am dying a little inside. Can we cancel today?

Button is now climbing stairs and toddler running! I miss the sit still and play for hours days! I took her to Target and she refused the shopping cart. So a 15min trip turned into an hour plus one.

I love early mornings! On Thursdays and Fridays, the girls and I take Hubbins to work. It means we all get up two hours early and its an adjustment. But I get so much more accomplished in those two hours. Why can't I always get up early?

I love St Patty's day and having it be Jozy's birthday makes it so much better. I think I love it more than Christmas!


I think that's it for today! I can't wait to read the other posts!

6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Jessica's linkup to say "Hi!" and that I love the title of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It truly fits the girls.

      Delete
  2. omg i was a hot mess when my baby turned 1..I can't even imagine when she turns 5!! Wah :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far 1 and 5 are the worst. It's just such a big girl age and it sneaks up on you. But I'm glad to hear I'm not alone

      Delete
  3. So glad you joined in on the fun. I have two almost 15 month olds and I fear when they run. They grow up so fast and I need time to slow down a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twins?! Wow, I can't even imagine the fun and crazy times that come with that. They do grow crazy fast but each stage brings whole new levels of awesome.

      Delete