Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Confessions vol. 3

I am linking up with confessional Thursday again and I'm super excited.
1) I am still recovering from Easter weekend. I love having big family get together's, but oh man are they exhausting. Exhausting in a good way mind you. 

2) I'm a little sad there are no holidays for two months. I feel like I've been on a holiday treadmill since October, but I'm not ready for the break. 

3) This year I am trying to only buy with a purpose but being addicted to Target one spot is not helping. Anyone else with this issue?!

4) I have finally finished the girls' room and nursery. I however, am totally over decorating the rest of the house. But I really want to host our small group next year, which means more decorating!

Ok, that is it for today. I hope everyone is having an amazing week. 

4 comments:

  1. ugh i have been trying to be on a spending "freeze" also recently, but Target, especially the one spot, is making it soooo hard!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have had the best deals on a lot of our essentials too, so I get sucked in everytime. What is it about Target?

      Delete
  2. I am sad we don't have any holidays to decorate for either. I always go to the dollar spot and get everything I can. Especially for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dollar spot for holidays is so good and so bad for my buying with purpose plan. I'm so glad to hear it's not just me.

      Delete