Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Confessions vol. 4

I looked forward to this link up all week and I'm so glad to join Jessica again.
I desperately want to organize and deciliter my house, but between our busy schedules and small children it feels a little impossible. Anyone have advice?

My children have way too many clothes and I can't seem to actually get rid of any! I have gone through their closet 3 times and it is still packed full. 

I'm a little jealous that we bought my husband and big girls bikes. I know we are getting mine and a bike stroller thing next month, but still. 

I have been slacking on my blog lately. I have several in drafts, but am having a hard time committing to posting them. 

Ok, I think that's it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment