Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Raising Blondes with Redhead Attitude

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Confessions vol 5

Linking back up for confession Thursday! 
I confess.......

I am exhausted this week! We've been getting up early to get Hubbins to work and my days have been filled with a long to do list. 

I have a love hate relationship with volunteering at the girls' schools. I love getting to be a part of their days and feel so lucky to have the chance to be therefor them. That being said, it's a lot of work and when it comes to the carnival feels like a 3rd job. 

I am a girl mom. I loving having three girls and totally have the girl mom thing down 

I am so grateful for the spring rains. I love the cool refreshing feel of a rainstorm.  

I am wxhausted mentally and emotionally; but spiritually I feel so light. This has been a good week so far and I'm excited to see what the rest of it has in store. 

I also apparently wrote this Wednesday morning thinking it was Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment